Grapefruit Agrodolce Martini
- crushed ice
- 1.5 oz. vodka
- 0.5 to 1 oz. Grapefruit Balsamic
- 1 oz. citrus juice
- orange peel, curled for garnish
Shake liquids together with ice until chilled. Strain and pour into a martini glass. Garnish with orange peel and serve.
White Balsamic Prosecco
- 4 oz. dry Prosecco
- 1 – 1.5 tsp. white balsamic of choice (such as Sicilian lemon, Grapefruit, Cranberry pear, Raspberry, Cara-cara orange vanilla etc.)
- Fresh or frozen fruit as a garnish
Mix and serve in chilled glasses.
The Signature Caesar
Rim a tall glass with our “Above the Rim” or Lime Pepper salt blend.
Load it up with ice cubes.
- 8 – 12 oz. Walter’s Craft Caesar Mix
- 2 oz. vodka
- 1/2 – 1 oz. Neapolitan Herb dark balsamic
- dash of hot sauce or Baklouti green chili oil (optional?)
- a skewer of our stuffed olives
- a spicy pickled asparagus or bean
- celery stalk
- lime wedge
Enjoy with our Sizzlin’ or Mango Salsa, Gone Crackers and our Persian Lime Guacamole
Raspberry Balsamic Cocktail
Preparation time 10 min. Serves 4 people.
- 24 raspberries
- 1/4 cup Raspberry Balsamic (white or dark, your choice!)
- 1 cup sparkling spring water
- crushed ice cubes
Wash the raspberries gently. Mash the raspberries with a fork (save 4 to garnish the glasses). In a measuring cup, mix the raspberry pulp with the Raspberry balsamic vinegar. Add the sparkling water and distribute the liquid over four cocktail glasses. Garnish the glass with a raspberry. Serve immediately with ice cold drink or leave it in the refrigerator.