Blood Orange Olive Oil Brownies
- 1/4 cups Blood Orange Infused EVOO
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 9 x 9-inch-baking pan with oil.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the blood orange infused olive oil, sugar, and vanilla.
- Beat in eggs. Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt; gradually stir into the egg mixture until well blended. Stir in walnuts, if desired.
- Spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the brownie begins to pull away from edges of pan.
- Let cool on a wire rack before cutting into squares